Our Double Seater is the perfect and comfortable seat for two, no matter where you need it. Perfect for the beach, lake house or any backyard! PLUS… it has a 1-5/8″ hole in the center to place an umbrella.
The Classic Adirondack “Tete-a-Tete” Double Seater…has no nails, all screws. All back and seat slats are fastened with screws. This is a step above the residential grade chair whereas 1 ½” brad nails -are not- used to fasten the slats. Screws rather than nails simply make it more of a commercial grade heavy duty chair.
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or locally at (336) 629-3939
The Classic Adirondack “Tete-a-Tete” Double Seater Ships Motor Freight Only!
- Size: 66 1/2″ Width, 36″ Height, 35″ Depth
- Dry Weight: approx 76 lbs.
- Made with 3/4″ and 1″ #1 & premium grade pressure treated wood
- With 1- 5/8″ hole or an Umbrella.
- Natural or Painted Finishs: Ships fully assembled via motor freight/common carrier only.
Available Upgrade Options:
- Add $24.00 for “optional” Factory Applied Olympic UV wood protector
- Add $38.00 for “all” stainless steel screw upgrade…unfinished natural or any finish color
- Add $92.00 for each Adirondack Chair Cushion…optional (Ships FREE when ordered with chairs).
(Cushions ALWAYS ship FREE with all chair orders)
This Classic Adirondack “Tete-a-Tete” Double Seater “Commercial Series” is also available in Any of our Painted Finish Colors Below For: $515.00
Add the Perfect Accessories:
Shipping options are as follows:
- Unfinished or Painted… This ships Motor Freight Only … No assembly required.
- Shipping charges apply… Call for shipping costs.
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 10% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.
Weathercraft® offers the Commercial & Resort “Heavy Duty” Adirondack Furniture specifically made for much heavier than typical homeowner areas. This series differs from our regular line. Brad nails have been replaced by all screws, making it more suitable for Commercial locations, Resorts, and Rental Properties.
The Commercial Adirondack Series is made to withstand much heavier day-to-day use than in normal homeowner / residential areas. The Commercial Series is very beefy, heavy duty, and will last for a long, long time. For those on or neear the “salty coast,” we also offer an all Stainless Steel Screw upgrade option. Be sure to browse our Fabric Selections for your Chair Cushions and Umbrellas.
This series is in every was the same comfortable furniture as the original Classic Adirondack Series, just made tougher and stronger for heavy duty use.
• Developed For Heavy Use Such As Resorts, Hotels, Rentals & Country Clubs
• Made To Withstand Much Heavier Use
• Manufactured With ALL Screws and Bolts
• Available In Unfinished Natural or Any Painted Finish Color
• All Stainless Steel Screw Options Available For Coastal Climates
• Optional UV Weather Guard Protector Available for Unfinished Natural.