Adirondack Rocker (Painted Series). This is the same as the classic Adirondack Chair except we have made into a comfortable rocker. This rocker is sure to enhance any porch or backyard patio when you just want to relax.
After Cutting into Furniture Parts…Each Part is individually -Hand Sanded- Before Assembling into Furniture Insuring a Smooth initial Spray Application. In finishing every chair and accessory, we use a nationally known premium quality paint by “Duckback” fully backed by Sherwin-Williams. Duckback coatings are engineered specifically for the use on pressure treated wood to endure the harsh outdoor environments including harmful ultraviolet rays. And rain? Well let’s just say that Duckback sheds it like water off of a duck’s back.
- Size: 30 1/2″ Width, 38″ Height, 36″ Depth
- Dry Weight: approx 40 lbs.
- Painted Finish: Ships completely assembled Motor Freight only.
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or (336) 629-3939
Available Colors & Upgrade Options:
- Add $ 8.50 for “Both” Stainless Steel Screw AND Stainless Steel Brad Nail Option.
- Add $92.00 for Rocker Cushion.
(Cushions ship FREE with all chair orders)
Shipping options are as follows:
- All Painted Finished Rockers/Chairs ship “fully assembled” and are shipped motor freight only…. freight charges apply.
- Please call for shipping costs.
- For residential deliveries….Please make sure a tractor/trailer has in and out access.
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 10% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.