The Adirondack Footrest (Commercial Series)…no nails, all screws. All table slats are fastened with screws. This is a step above the residential grade chair whereas 1 ½” brad nails -are not- used to fasten the slats.
Screws rather than nails simply make it more of a commercial grade and heavy duty. Commercial Series Footrest…no nails, all screws.
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or locally at (336) 629-3939
- Size: 20″ Width, 13″ Height, 24″ Depth
- Dry Weight: approx 19 lbs.
- Made from 3/4″ #1 & premium grade pressure treated wood
- Natural Finish: Ships Fully Assembled FedEx ground.
- Ships Motor Freight If Any Other Ordered Items Are Shipping Motor Freight
* The Unfinished Adirondack Footrest Ships FREE by FedEx/UPS Ground
Available Upgrade Options:
- Add $ 7.50 for “optional Factory Applied Olympic UV Wood Protector.
- Add $11.50 for “All” Stainless Steel Screw Upgrade…unfinished or finish colors
The Adirondack Footrest “Commercial Series” is also available in any of our Painted Finish Colors Below for: $125.00
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 10% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.
Shipping options are as follows:
- Unfinished Natural Ships FREE FedEx ground… 1 or 2 per carton.
- Painted Finishes Ships FedEx / UPS ground… shipping charges apply.
- Ships fully assembled… No assembly required.
Weathercraft® offers the Commercial & Resort “Heavy Duty” Adirondack Furniture specifically made for much heavier than typical homeowner areas. This series differs from our regular line. Brad nails have been replaced by all screws, making it more suitable for Commercial locations, Resorts, and Rental Properties.
The Commercial Adirondack Series is made to withstand much heavier day-to-day use than in normal homeowner / residential areas. The Commercial Series is very beefy, heavy duty, and will last for a long, long time. For those on or neear the “salty coast,” we also offer an all Stainless Steel Screw upgrade option. Be sure to browse our Fabric Selections for your Chair Cushions and Umbrellas.
This series is in every was the same comfortable furniture as the original Classic Adirondack Series, just made tougher and stronger for heavy duty use.
• Developed For Heavy Use Such As Resorts, Hotels, Rentals & Country Clubs
• Made To Withstand Much Heavier Use
• Manufactured With ALL Screws and Bolts
• Available In Unfinished Natural or Any Painted Finish Color
• All Stainless Steel Screw Options Available For Coastal Climates
• Optional UV Weather Guard Protector Available for Unfinished Natural.