Starting at: $415
Our Adirondack Balcony / Pub Double Seater, or “Tete-a-tete” is the perfect combination that seats two for clear vision over deck and porch railings. Perfect for the beach, condo, lake house or any backyard! The Balcony/Pub Double Seater has built on footrest for added comfort AND a 1-5/8″ hole for an umbrella. There is nothing to not like about this chair.
- Natural Finish -featured above-
- Size: 67″ Width, 47″ Height, 35″ Depth
- Seat Height is 21″ – 22″ high
- Dry Weight: approx 97 lbs.
- Made from ¾” and 1” #1 & premium grade pressure treated wood
- Standard with 1 5/8″ umbrella hole.
- Ships 98% factory assembled … Assembly time is approximately less than 10 mins. (only 8 screws to attach back rest)
Tools Needed: Torx 20 screw driver (A T20 torx bit & power drill works best)
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or (336) 629-3939
Available Upgrade Options:
- Add $18.50 for “optional” Stainless Steel Screw Upgrade.
- Add $25.00 for factory applied Sherwin-Williams / Duckback Clear UV Wood Protector. –“See Example Above”- This penetrates and nourishes the wood helping defend against harsh weather elements.
- Add $95.00 for each Adirondack Chair Cushion (Cushions ship FREE with all chair orders)
- This item Ships Motor Freight ONLY!!!
- Some assembly required. ( Only 8 screws to re-assemble)
- Shipping charges apply… Call for shipping costs.
- CA compliance surcharge will be applicable to all California purchases
- To Save Money.. Pick Up at the Freight Terminal is Always Available.
Add the Perfect Accessories:
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 12% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.
If it doesn’t say Weathercraft®, you just don’t have it.