Starting at: $248.
(See Available Upgrade Options Below)
Since 1988, Weathercraft® Outdoor Furniture, Inc. has mastered the process of manufacturing Adirondack furniture, including the Classic Adirondack Rocker Commercial Series
The Classic Adirondack Commercial Series Rocker has NO nails, ONLY screws. All back and seat slats are fastened with screws. This is a step above the residential grade chair. Screws rather than nails simply make it more of a commercial grade heavy duty chair.
The Commercial Series Classic Adirondack Rocker is very suitable for rental properties, resorts, and other areas of heavy use over and above typical residential environments.
- Natural Finish -featured above-
- Size: 30 1/2″ Width, 38″ Height, 36″ Depth
- Dry Weight: approx 40 lbs.
- This rocker ships to you already 75% factory assembled; Reassembly takes approximately 20 minutes (Detailed instructions included)
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or (336) 629-3939
Available Upgrade Options:
Optional Upgrade #1: Add $22.75 for “all” stainless steel screws…unfinished natural or any finish color chair
Optional Upgrade #2: Add $14.75 for “optional” factory applied Sherwin-Williams Clear UV Wood Protector. “See Comparison Example Above” This penetrates and nourishes the wood helping defend against harsh weather elements.
Add $99.00 for Adirondack Chair Cushion (Cushions ship free with all chair orders).
- Unfinished Natural Chairs ship FREE by FedEx Ground partially disassembled. Re-assembly takes about 20 mins.
- When ordering FOUR (4) or more chairs … Ask about shipping “Fully Factory Assembled” direct to you. For a total of just $35.00 (Eastern & Central Time Zones) or $60.00 (Mountain & Pacific Time Zones).This Option has been temporarily suspended due to unstable motor freight and fuel cost.
- Less than 4 and still want them Factory Assembled, we have options
- CA compliance surcharge will be applicable to all California purchases
The Commercial Series -featured below- is also available in any of our Painted Finish Colors Below for $298.
- Painted Finished Chairs ship fully assembled motor freight ONLY …. freight charges apply, call for freight costs.
Add the Perfect Accessories:
Weathercraft® offers the Commercial & Resort “Heavy Duty” Adirondack Furniture specifically made for much heavier than typical homeowner areas. This series differs from our regular line. Brad nails have been replaced by all screws, making it more suitable for Commercial locations, Resorts, and Rental Properties.
The Commercial Adirondack Series is made to withstand much heavier day-to-day use than in normal homeowner / residential areas. The Commercial Series is very beefy, heavy duty, and will last for a long, long time. For those on or near the “salty coast,” we also offer an all Stainless Steel Screw upgrade option. Be sure to browse our Fabric Selections for your Chair Cushions and Umbrellas.
This series is in every was the same comfortable furniture as the original Classic Adirondack Series, just made tougher and stronger for heavy duty use.
• Developed For Heavy Use Such As Resorts, Hotels, Rentals & Country Clubs
• Made To Withstand Much Heavier Use
• Manufactured With ALL Screws and Bolts
• Available In Unfinished Natural or Any Painted Finish Color
• All Stainless Steel Screw Options Available For Coastal Climates
• Optional UV Weather Guard Protector Available for Unfinished Natural.
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 12% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.