TheBalcony/Pub Chair (Commercial Series)… NO nails, ONLY screws! All back and seat slats are fastened with screws. This is a step above the residential grade chair. Screws rather than nails simply make it more of a commercial grade heavy duty chair.
TheBalcony / Pub Chair is every bit as comfortable as our “original classic” Adirondack chair but, with the back slightly shorter and tilted a bit more forward, sits higher for better viewing, and has a built on footrest. There is nothing to not like about this chair.
- Natural Finish
- Size: 30 1/2″ Width, 46.5″ Height, 37″ Depth
- Seat Height is 21 – 22″ high
- Weight: approx 43 lbs.
- All made from 3/4″ and 1″ #1 and premium grade pressure treated wood
- This chair ships to you already 75% factory assembled. Re-Assembly takes approx. 25 minutes (detailed instructions included)
Tools Needed: Torx 20 screw driver (A T20 torx bit & power drill works best), 7/16″ Ratchet/Socket, & Small Hammer.
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or (336) 629-3939
Available Upgrade Options:
- Add $12.75 for “optional” factory applied Olympic UV wood protector.
- Add $20.50 for “all” stainless Stainless Steel Screw Upgrade…unfinished or finish colors
- Add $92.00 for Adirondack Chair Cushion (Cushions ship free with all chair orders)
Shipping options are as follows:
- Unfinished Natural Chairs ship FREE by FedEx Ground partially disassembled. Re-assembly takes about 20 mins.
- When ordering 4 or more chairs, ask about shipping “Fully Factory Assembled” For just $21.00 Total. Ordering less than 4 and still want them Factory Assembled, we have options.
This Commercial Series Balcony / Pub Chair is Also Available in any of our Painted Finish Colors Below For: $299.00
- Painted Finished Chairs ship fully assembled motor freight ONLY …. freight charges apply, call for free freight estimate.
Choose the Perfect Accessories:
Weathercraft® offers the Commercial & Resort “Heavy Duty” Adirondack Furniture specifically made for much heavier than typical homeowner areas. This series differs from our regular line. Brad nails have been replaced by all screws, making it more suitable for Commercial locations, Resorts, and Rental Properties.
The Commercial Adirondack Series is made to withstand much heavier day-to-day use than in normal homeowner / residential areas. The Commercial Series is very beefy, heavy duty, and will last for a long, long time. For those on or neear the “salty coast,” we also offer an all Stainless Steel Screw upgrade option. Be sure to browse our Fabric Selections for your Chair Cushions and Umbrellas.
This series is in every was the same comfortable furniture as the original Classic Adirondack Series, just made tougher and stronger for heavy duty use.
• Developed For Heavy Use Such As Resorts, Hotels, Rentals & Country Clubs
• Made To Withstand Much Heavier Use
• Manufactured With ALL Screws and Bolts
• Available In Unfinished Natural or Any Painted Finish Color
• All Stainless Steel Screw Options Available For Coastal Climates
• Optional UV Weather Guard Protector Available for Unfinished Natural.
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 10% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.