Starting at: $188
Our Rocker is designed to last for many years, with durable construction and comfort at the heart of every design. Perfect for any front porch, patio or anywhere else you like to sit and enjoy your day in comfort.
Ships FREE by FedEx Ground (partially assembled)
- Size: 30 1/2″ Width, 38″ Height, 36″ Depth -featured above-
- Dry Weight: approx 39 lbs.
- Unfinished Natural Rockers “Ship FREE” by Fed Ex Ground partially unassembled. Re-assembly takes about 25 minutes. (Detailed instructions included)
- The Adirondack Rocker comes to you already 75% factory assembled.
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or (336) 629-3939
Available Upgrade Options:
- Add $ 7.00 for “optional” Stainless Steel Screw Upgrade.
- Add $12.50 for factory applied Sherwin-Williams / Duckback Clear UV Wood Protector. –“See Example Above”- This penetrates and nourishes the wood helping defend against harsh weather elements.
- Add $92.00 for Adirondack Chair Cushion.
Balcony Pub/Rocker Shipping Options (Unfinished):
- When ordering FOUR (4) or more chairs … Ask about shipping “Fully Factory Assembled” – For a total of just $24.00 (Eastern & Central Time Zones) or $48.00(Mountain & Pacific Time Zones).
- Less than 4 and still want them Factory Assembled, we have options.
Add the Perfect Accessories:
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 12% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.
If it doesn’t say Weathercraft®, you just don’t have it.