Starting at: $169.
(See Available Upgrade Options Below)
Adirondack Chair: Our Classic Adirondack Chairs have an anatomically designed curved back and seat giving you real comfort to appreciate. You can really feel relaxed in this chair. NOW…if you really want to kick back and relax, add a footrest/ottoman and you’ll be the envy of your neighbors!
For a chair that sits higher for those with porch, balcony, and deck railings…check our balcony/pub height chairs.
Designers Choice Adirondack Chair … A nationally known name designed and manufactured by Weathercraft® Outdoor Furniture, Inc.
- Size: 30 1/2″ Width, 36″ Height, 35″ Depth -Featured above-
- Dry Weight: approx 36 lbs.
- Simple reassembly required. (Takes approx. 20 minutes, detailed instructions included). This chair comes to you already 80% factory assembled.
Tools needed for Re-Assembly: Power screw drill, Torx 20 bit, 7/16″ Ratchet & Socket. (This chair comes 80% factory assembled)
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or (336) 629-3939
Available Upgrade Options:
Optional Upgrade #1: Add $ 9.50 for “optional” Stainless Steel Screw Upgrade.
Optional Upgrade #2: Add $14.75 for factory applied Clear UV Wood Protector. “See Comparison Example Above” – This penetrates and nourishes the wood helping to retard against checking and the outdoor elements.
Add $99.00 for Adirondack Chair Cushion (Ships free when ordered with chairs)
Classic Adirondack Chair Shipping options (Unfinished):
- Unfinished Natural Chairs Ship “FREE” by FedEx ground and are partially unassembled, re-assembly takes about 20 mins.
- *Ordering FOUR (4) or more chairs ?? … Ask about shipping “Fully Factory Assembled” direct to you. For a total of just $35.00 (Most Eastern & Central Time Zones) or $60.00 ( Most Mountain & Pacific Time Zones). *Additional Accessorial Charges may apply for deliveries in far out or very rural open country areas. These charges are imposed on the shipper by the freight carriers. This Option has been temporarily suspended due to unstable-unpredictable motor freight and fuel cost.
- Less than 4 and still want them Factory Assembled, we have options.
- CA compliance surcharge will be applicable to all California purchases
Add the Perfect Accessories:
Five-Star Review Jul 1, 2013
by Jim & Susy on Weathercraft ® Outdoor Furniture
I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know we received our new Adirondack chairs today. Once the Fed Ex guy unloaded the chairs, I began looking very hard to find any flaws in the craftsmanship or a reason to be dissatisfied. I am very happy to say there was not a one. My wife and I are extremely happy with the product. The chairs are much more comfortable then I ever expected, especially compared to other Adirondack Chairs that we have owned.
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 12% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.