Our Adirondack Balcony / Pub Double Seater (Painted Series), or “Tete-a-tete” sits higher than our classic original lower sitting chair. This is the perfect combination that seats two for clear vision over decks or porch railings. Perfect for the beach, lake house or condo. The Balcony/Pub Double Seater has built on footrest for added comfort PLUS a 1-5/8″ hole to accommodate an umbrella.
After Cutting into Furniture Parts…Each Part is individually -Hand Sanded- Before Assembling into Furniture Insuring a Smooth initial Spray Application. In finishing every chair and accessory, we use a nationally known premium quality paint by “Duckback” fully backed by Sherwin-Williams. Duckback coatings are engineered specifically for the use on pressure treated wood to endure the harsh outdoor environments including harmful ultraviolet rays. And rain? Well let’s just say that Duckback sheds it like water off of a duck’s back.
- Size: 67″ Width, 47″ Height, 35″ Depth.
- Dry Weight: approx 92 lbs.
- Standard With 1 5/8″ umbrella hole.
- Natural or Painted Finish
- Ships fully assembled LESS the back assembly which ships in the same carton via motor freight/common carrier only.
- Back re-assembles in about 6-8 minutes…. only 8 screws.
- Made from ¾” and 1” #1 & premium grade pressure treated wood.
- Ships motor freight only.
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Please call us toll free at 1-888-682-9224 or locally at (336) 629-3939
Available Colors & Upgrade Options:
- Add $23.00 for “both” Stainless Steel Screw AND Stainless Steel Brad Nail Upgrade
- Add $92.00 for each Adirondack Chair Cushion. (Ships FREE when ordered with chair).
(Cushions ship FREE with all chair orders)
Risk Free Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return or exchange it at any time within 30 days after receiving.
Return Shipping and any associated Return Shipping Costs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Any item(s) returned should be in new and unused condition with all tags attached if applicable. Item(s) properly returned under this policy will be eligible for a full refund (less original shipping costs) by the payment method originally made, less a 10% re-stock fee to cover original processing, return inspection, re-packaging, and new carton costs.
Shipping options are as follows:
- Unfinished or Painted – Ships Motor Freight / Shipping Charges apply to this item…Call for a Shipping Quote.
- For residential deliveries….Please make sure and consider tractor/trailer rigs must have an easy in and out access.
- The back assembly has been removed and will need to be re-installed…takes about 8-10 minutes to install 8 screws.
- All ships in 1 carton.